kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THe Riverside Hotel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 pm

"Well thank you I may take you up on your offer."

Vilhelm smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 pm

He nods.
"Well I probably should go, before they start worrying." he nods towards the outside.
"Did you want to introduce me to anyone before I go? I wouldn't want any misunderstandings."
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:43 pm

"Well currently by the door is Icon and Tabby, but other than that right now I think thats all."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:52 pm

He peeks around the door,
"Hello there!"
"I'm Prince Peace." He cocks his head to the side, "Tabby and Icon. Hmm. Fitting names I suppose."
He laughs.
"You two are planning on doing what this nice lady over here says, not causing trouble she don't say, is that right?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Tabbys lets out an "Eek!" and scrambles back, while Icon blinks and says, "Hello."
They both slowly nod at what he says.
Tabby kind of looks at him with curiosity.
Remembering things, Tabby says "Prince, it is a pleasure to make your aquintence."
Icon, not to be outdone, says, "So, you're what a Prince looks like. I guess I can see why people are impressed."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm

He looks from them to Vilhelm.
"You seem to have some good girls here."
He straightens up, "Well, um, I suppose, you three have my tenative approval at this juncture, you shouldn't expect any trouble from Mr. Chase anytime soon."
He moves towards the exit, "Now, see, that wasn't so painful, ne?" He laughs and exits.
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:38 pm

{There he is, why does he insist on going dangerous places by himself?}
He smiles and looks unworried.
"Told ya everything would turn out alright, the bigman knows how to handle himself."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Vilhelm walks slowly to the door looking out the window to watch the prince and the others leave.
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Raj opens the car door for the Prince, and blows a kiss at the watching Vilhelm and winks.
Then gets in the car with the others as they drive off.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Icon says, "Bishop what does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Vilhelm still looking at the road the prince drove down.

"Well Icon it means that we will play along for now. Tabby you will be our Liason from use to them and we will wait till they pick there own, I know Storm would be better but I would rather they didn't met Storm till it is necessary."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm

"Yes Bishop." Tabby says.
Icon says, "That Chase guy is creepy. Yet he looks so good."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Vilhelm face goes from a concernd look to one of slight irritation and turns slightly to look at Icon.

"No, I am putting a foot down on that right now as far as he goes we are to stay out his way and him out of ours, understand."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:19 pm

She looks surprised.
"He may be pretty, but he also seems dangerous. I agree, we should stay away from him." Icon says. "Kind of like a toxic flower. Pretty to look at, but don't get too close."

Tabby shakes her head.
"Alright, so are we holding off on the whole shovel head thing then?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Vilhelm shakes her head.

"Like I said that is a last resort if the shit hits the fan and they start beleiving there town is better off without use."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Bethany comes up the stairs, covered in dog hair.
"Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

"Nothing much Beth we just had a visit from the towns Prince and the possiblitiy of a Liason between the sabbat and cammarillia have come up as well as the notion that its better for both sides to stay out of each others way for now at least."

Vilhelm goes over to brush the hair from Beth.

"How are the dogs."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Bethany has a funny look on her face.
"Okay...a girl walks away for a few minutes and the world turns on its head." She laughs.
"Their doing fine, we should pick up some meat for them."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:24 pm

A middle eastern looking man, who Vilhelm would with some difficulty remember to be Marcus Mahid, a member of the Black Hand, suddenly appears inside the hotel.
6'3" 230lbs bald with black goatie, brown eyes. (I know not supposeter, but he have status 5 and arcane background 3 -blah. Black hand membership 3, he is also on the Red List.)

"Bishop. We should talk."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:09 am

Vilhelm turns to look at the person seeing who it is smile calmly.

"Fine if you will come this way."

Vilhelm shows the man to the room she had just sat in.
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:35 pm

He follows you respectfully.
"I'm Marcus Mahid, Member of the Black Hand. I've news to report, as well as seeking an update on news I know nothing of."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Vilhelm sits and points to an empty chair for Macus.

"So then Marcus what news do you know and what do you wish to now?"
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 pm

"I have been at my post, the bus terminal, where I have a hidden location in the wall as a haven. Due to my clan weakness, I must induldge in feeding with passion, so the Scourge and a Kysiad both came searching around the area, when a few people went missing. The Scourge, the fool Raj Chase, ended up becoming distracted by a pretty face, and followed her away. The Kysiad was much more ...interesting. Apparently he is in the Camirilla and in the city. He agreed to not interfere, not telling the others of my location, in exchange for information each week. His alligiance to them doesn't seem that strong. He seems an Academic, so I thought I would tell you of this latest exchange. What is the news on your front?" You know he is a Salubri Anttribu.
He has a third eye on his forehead.
"Also, ... I've heard something. There may be a Sabbat Inquisitor coming. And a Member of the Inquisition may be coming as well to our fair town."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm

At the first part of what the man told her Vilhelm seems fairly interested and by the end of it looks farly sour.

"Gods I wish I could still drink."

Vilhelm turns to her ghoul.

"Since I can't, Dear go to the bedroom and get drunk."

Vilhelm then turned back to the man.

"Well as far as what has happened here the I recently had a chat with the Arch-Bishop and she has secured use a warehouse in one of the docks and some money, hopefully we can start the shipping soon, also a the prince came and we had a chat, there is aparently a Liason being picked from the cammarillia ranks, I have decided to have Tabby be there contact, hopefully Tabby can control herself around them and keep herself in check when working with the person."

Saying the bit a little louder for Tabby to hear.

"I do not want a call from the prince to chat about what She has done to there Liason."

Returning to a calmer vaoice.

"Well that is all for me excepte we have also meet a local Setiet. May I ask the Kiysiad I thought they were mostly a Sabbat bloodline do we know where the cammarillia get one?"
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm

"Forgive me Bishop, but your lacking of the knowledge of the area history. Due to the proximity to New York, and a general miliase of disatisfaction with the status quo on both sides, this area has had numerous shall we say, desertions to the other side, inso far much as, their are individuals from clans, who would normally not be in a particular sect, in that sect in this region. I too had that thought, this fellow seems to be one to follow whichever side seems logical to him at the time to do so. That is disturbing, to me, that they have a liason to us now. Do they not fear us any longer? Still, perhaps knowledge gained, and misinformation given could aid our cause. Ah yes, Lady Miska I believe. She rules a gang known as the Raptors. She can be a good ally, if she has reason to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe Riverside Hotel   THe Riverside Hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe Riverside Hotel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next