kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riverside hotel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Vilhelm wakes up pulling herlself away from Jeans grasp, at which she cleans her teeth and gets dressed, when she has put on her evening wear she returns to the bed where Jean is still snoozing, Vilhelm walks over and grabs Jeans collar and pulls her up.

"Wake up you lazy little dog and go wake the others, they should be in there rooms hoepfuly check the basment and if Beth has someone down there tell her That I will ram what ever is left of that person so far up her ass they will talk for her."

Vilhelm pulls Jeans collar to the door and moves her outside.

"And get dressed I won't have my ghouls walking around in the nude."

Vilhelm closes the door and goes to her sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm

She quickly complies. A short time later, your little group has managed to assemble themselves. Jean is now dressed and looks at you.
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm

"Well done Jean you did something right. Now everyone sit down."

Vilhelm sits down holding Jeans collar so she sit next to Vilhelms chair on the floor. Grabing her lap top and turning it on.

"Now everyone I beleive its now time we get down to realy work, Icon and Tabby I want you to ....BETH put that down and listen!"

Vilhelm runs her hand through Jeans hair when talk and when yelling grabs it hard then starts to stroke it agin.

"Storm will you be kind enougth to take Beth out for her walk I hope you will be able to cover up what ever she does I want everything kept quiet to many operations have been bungeled from news getting out to quickly, where was I oh yes Icon and Tabby go out and I want you to look for a warehouse with good access to either train or boat, where going to need it when things start picking up. I think that wil be it for this night at least I have other things to do."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Jean seems pleased to have pleased you.
They nod their heads. Beth somewhat winches when you yell.
Storm indicates affirmatively.
They nod their agreement.
Jean looks up at you.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well then get to it and try not to get distracted I don't want to comb every bar and night club looking for you and I do not want to hear on tomorrows news anything that even sounds like Beth had a hand in it."

Vilhelm continues to stroke Jeans hair as they leave and when they all gone Vilhelm put her laptop away.

"Well then Jean we have some work to do tonight and hopefully it will work or it will make it more difficult to complete our mission than it alread is."

Vilhelm stand pulling Jean to her feet by her collar and pulling her over to a coat rack.

"Now grab our coats dear and the keys to the car and also your leash, hopefully you will behaive yourself or I will lead you around on your leash understood?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:28 pm

The others left to do as you say.

Jean says, "Yes mistress."
She attends to the duties of which you mention and comes back standing ready.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"Good Girl."

Vilhelm pulls out a black case and a silver lighter, opeing the case she walks over to Jean and plces a cigerate in her mouth and handing her the lighter , she then turns around and looks at out the window.

"Light my cigerate, I am not going to risk lossing my cool over a dame lighter not like the last time, now hurry up."

Vilhelm slips the case back into a pocket and puts on her coat.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Keeping the flame from your sight, she lights the cigarette and returns the now unlit lighter and the cigarette to you.
She smiles glad you seemed pleased.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

"Thank you my dear."

Vilhelm takes the cigerate and blows a smoke ring. Grabs Jeans collar and puts the leash on the clasp.

"Now then dear put your coat on and lets go down to the car."

Vilhelm gentely pulls the leash as she walks towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Jean puts her coat on, grabs the keys and goes with you down towards the elevator. She looks around to make sure it's safe, then let's you in.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Vilhelm wlaks Jean over to the desk of the main lobby.

"Now then my dear all the tenants payed there rent that is good and have those blasted children stayed away from the basment, otherwise Beth will have a few more toys than she used too and that reminds me has Beths last toys been dumped or is it still rooting away in the basement?"

Vilhelm starts to look through the letters of the tenants.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 pm

"Bethanys little indiscretions have been taken care of as per your instructions. Yes, the children have been told the boogey man lives there and he will get them if they bother his home." She chuckles slightly at that.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

"Good now then my dear we are going, you can drive if you like, or would you want me to do it."

Vilhelm pulls Jean away from the desk and towards the the stairs to the car park.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

"Whichever my mistress prefers."
She keeps an eye out for trouble as they go outside.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 pm

"It is probably better I drive since I know where were going, now come on get in the car."

Vilhelm reaches the car and opens the door when Jean gets in Vilhelm takes her leash and attaches it to the hook in the car.

"Now then lets go."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

You start up the car fine, and proceed towards your destination. She buckles her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Striding into the Riverside hotel, is local heartthrob Raj Chase. He leans over the counter and writes a note, winks and leaves.
It says,
{Sorry I missed you, maybe next time, Raj Chase.}

He walks across the street and watches from a car, the reaction when anyone sees it.
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Vilhelm parks in her space.

"Grab the case Dear."

Vilhelm unhooks her lead and walks her back inside.

"Now its probably good that we take this to th basment first or possible to the flat, either way dear use the phone to ring the others."

Vilhelm leads jean over to te desk so Jean can use the phone.
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

You see a note there that says, {Sorry I missed you, maybe next time, Raj Chase.}
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Vilhelm picks the note up.

"Dear do we know a Raj Chase."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

She both pales and looks flushed.
"Um...Raj Chase? The actor? She peers at the note." her eyes widen. "He's a local celebrity...and I think, he may be the um....Scourge?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm

"Oh he's an actor."

Vilhelm carries on looking at the note as she walks over to the post box for her room.

"Local celebrity, intereting."

Vilhelm stops as the last bit sinks and nearly jumps back to the desk.

"THE SCOURGE!"
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Smiling widely, {That's my cue.}
He dashes across the street and dramatically enters.
"You called, milady? Raj Chase, actor, man about town, and as you so graciously called, Scourge. Don't think I've had the pleasure, your names?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Vilhelm turns around very slowly and looks at the person who sprang into the lobby.

"Hello, I am Vilhelm may I help?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

The others aren't sure how to react, but decide to follow your lead. Though Bethany lets out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riverside hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside hotel   Riverside hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riverside hotel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next