kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Empty
PostSubject: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

They mayor is known to hold late hours, working into the night, long after the others have gone home.
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Sitting at the large mayors desk, Prince Peace with his feet on the desk, and the mayor standing at his side, holds court. Dressed in a cape, but more befitting a superhero then a vampire, with a purple shirt that has a Large yellow P on it, and red pants with boots, his long blonde hair resting on his shoulders, his blue eyes sparkle with mirth.
"So, let the night begin. What's first on the order of business Robin?" The mayor who's name isn't Robin, walks forward and says, "The Scourge wishes to speak to you sir."
"Very good, let him speak!" He proclaims and sits back and waits.
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

PostSubject: Re: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Raj Chase strides into the mayor's office, bows, and says,
"Prince Peace, I have uncovered a cell of interlopers, when offered the chance to come meet you, they instead invited you to visit them, as they were "quite busy", they are in a hotel on the riverside. What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

He rubs his chin, which has a beard, and laughs.
"Why, of course they are! Industrious types I imagine. Well, perhaps I shall visit, since I was so graciously invited!" He belly laughs.
The sechenal Hennah as Nosferatu, shakes her head,
"Perhaps we should send along some of the security force, to ...make sure noone tries to harm them during your visit, you know being seen with someone as important as yourself and all."
He contemplates this, "Why not, the more the merrier. But they should stay outside for now, as they weren't invited."
"Yes, of course, your majesty."
"Thankyou for sending me such interesting news!" The Senchenal cautions
"Perhaps we should wait until tommorow though, milord, as you have started court this evening rather late."
"Have I? Oh look at the time! Robin you run along home now, your wife must be worried, bring her something nice." He hands the mayor some money.
"Yes sir." He takes it and goes.
"Good night everyone."
Back to top Go down
Raj Chase

Raj Chase

PostSubject: Re: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

"You are quite welcome my lord."
"Good night as well."
He makes his way back to his condo and rests for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall   Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Court of Prince Peace hallowed Acres, City Hall
Page 1 of 1