kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warehouse at the bad part of town.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

Warehouse at the bad part of town. Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Vilhelm pulls up and looks out the car window at the place.

"Well my dear its not that bad and it seems more private."
Back to top Go down
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Just then, approximatly 7 youth in gansta outfits, some with chains, slide out of the shadows, a mix of african america, asian and caucasian.
"Yo, mama, looking for a good time, cause," he poses," Chilla T, can show you a good time, if ya know what I mean, aight?"
The others laugh.
A mowhawked punk with peiriings says, "Yeah, cause you is in the Raptors neck of the woods, and wooohee, who is that fine little girl beside you?" He does the suck it move from wrestling, "Oh I think I"m in love."
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 pm

"Hello boys could you tell me is anyone in that warehouse."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:38 pm

They look at you and one another like you were a martian confused by your lack of reaction.
"Uh, just us. We've been using it as a hangout. Why ...you interested in putting something in it? We could be persuaded to act as security if the price is right."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 pm

"Hmm interesting which one of you is the boss?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 pm

"Uh,...that depends on why you want to know. We ain't stupid, you might like do something if you know who the leader is."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 pm

"well you said we can make a deal and I would prefer to make it with the person in charge."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:55 pm

"Uh okay..." They part, and what appears to be a child comes out. She radiates power.
"I am Lady Miska, of the Followers of Set." she squints at you, "I understand you wish to barter for the use of my werehouse. I have no loyalties to the Camirilla or the Sabbat if that concerns you, only myself. Would you care to come inside to discuss this further?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

"Welll, I should have guessed a follower of set would be in control of this lot, sure I can come in a chat but I would prefer a to discuse buisness right here."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hmm...nuetral ground, so to speak, you in your car, me out here. Very well. Are your interests aligned? Just so I know what I'm getting myself into...and what can you give to me to make it worth my while?"
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

"hmm well I can't think I can offer you much I am looking for some place that is completely out of sight from all kindred society."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

"Such a place does not come cheap. I do happen to know of one..." She looks at you, "What is your name and clan? You can owe me a boon for the information."
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

"How about this I won't tell you my name and Clan and when there are no other options then we will talk about the infomrtion you."

Vilhelm closes the window and drives off.

"Greta now there are snakes in town were going to need to tread lightly, they may have no alignment to anyone which is good but is horrible since they can seel you out just as easy."

"Now then my dear where are the locations to the boat yard and what are the air field are they proper air ports with commercial flights?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

{Maybe we will and maybe we won't...} She thinks. {The desperate always come back to us, yess...but...if she's not with me...but let's not alienate anyone just yet. Still how rude.}
"Let's go back in and play boys."
They go back in.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

(are you in the town or city again?)
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm

Vilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:37 pm

(I am in the town)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse at the bad part of town.   Warehouse at the bad part of town. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warehouse at the bad part of town.
Page 1 of 1