kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stockholm University - Elysium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Catherine

Stockholm University - Elysium Empty
PostSubject: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 pm

[Catherine Enters Elysium]

She takes a look around to see who (If any) are currently in.

She is accompanyed by

Stockholm University - Elysium Businesswomen-719534
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Emerging out of the deeper regions of the chamber comes a very tall figure in black flowing robes. As you look, these robes seem to flow with a liquid grace, matching the man's own graceful movements. Standing 7'5" tall, you have to look up to see his face, somewhat hidden in the folds of his hood. He sees you and approaches. He is carrying his massive book, he smells of ink and old vellum, his hands are ink stained. "Greetings, primogen Deveroux, I do hope this evening finds you well?" Mairten reaches up a long arm and removes the hood. You see his usual white skin and those deep black orbs where any other man's eyes would be.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

"Mr O'Rorke, a pleasure as allways. Yes the evening does find me well thankyou. I hope your is finding you well also...." She pauses breifly "I had a thought and guessed you would know this. Is there anything of Interest happening within the univeristy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Mairten pauses, deep in thought. "Yes. The university has thirty-seven departments. I would say that scholars in only eighteen of them are working on anything interesting, twelve are engaged in work highly derivative of work elsewhere and seven departments, sports and administration related, are doing nothing innovative at all."
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 pm

"Well do sports and administration ever do anything innovative? I have never really looked into it but Im sure emily here has... We have a Legal and Finance courses available at the university?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Mairten pause, deep in thought. "Yes. Oh yes, Catherine, many courses are available. Administration can produce innovation from time to time. Sports departments generally produce new tactics, but these are largely themselves derivative of older strategies. There was hope for the women's volleyball team, but the coaches failed to follow the logic of their own plans to an end which would have guarenteed a fifteen percent increase in their offensive potential opting, instead, to pursue a path which necessitated less injections of vitamen A into the athelet's legs. An error, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Straightening her glasses, Emily replies quickly,
"Actually, yes. There are a number of courses, spanning the realm of interests, as the Prince is a rather intellectual sort, I'm not surprised there are many courses available in a number of fields."
She smiles at Mairten slightly.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Cat looks at emily and smiles at her. "Perhaps we should look at donating to departments we clearly have ties with. It would help the university, the students, business sector by providing new blood into the field and not to mention a tax write off for myself?"

She turns back to the keeper

"Well yes does sound like a bit of a mistake to myself. Tell me how is the basketball team coming along? I have not seen one of there games since Jeremy Jordanson was playing back in ohhh.... 1963?"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm

She enjoys your pleasure,
"Yes, that's sounds like an excellent idea. I'll start compiling lists."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Mairten's head moves, obviously tracking the movement of something in the air. He nods and smiles at Emily and returns his attention to Catherine. He pauses, deep in thought. "Yes. It was 1963, February. An ankle injury ended his season. The team has a record of 10 wins, 7 losses. This is a reduction in efficiency of three point zero one percent over last season. On the positive side, they have faced their three biggest rivals already, so this winning percentage should improve. Of course, if the authorities discover that that coach is lacing some of the players' drinks with performance enhancing drugs, this could put a serious dampener on the season."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Just then, slowly walking in, with dignity, Paul Catsgrace, Senchenal to the prince, arrives.
He nods his head, to Mairten, "Keeper." He walks up to Catherine. He gives a slight smile, "Primogen." He is also Ventrue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Mairten pauses, deep in thought. "Yes. Seneschal Catsgrace. Welcome. How does the evening find you?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Cat nods to the senshal as he addresses her.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm

The senchenal says, "I find it ...about the same as always Mr. O' Riorke."

"Primogen,... Catherine, if you see my ...if you see Harpy Bingleton, please let her know that I wish to speak to her at her earliest convience."
You know she is a Ventrue and was embraced by the Senchenal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Mairtin opens his massive volume and pulls a quill pen out of a pocket. He makes a notation in the book, then closes it again, the quill disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:52 pm

"Of course. If I see her I will pass on the information. Which reminds me, I will schedule the next Board meeting sometime soon. Im just trying to gather some information first."
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm

He smiles, "Very good. You always were good at that sort of thing. Let me know the whens and the wheres." He nods and moves to sit at the seat beside the throne like chair.
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Just then, a panel on the wall behind the "throne" slides open, and a large tiger emerges, with a jewled collar. Entering behind the kitty, is Prince Li. Standing about 5'6"and weighing around 108 lbs, with dark hair and green eyes, a chinese complexion, she wears a regal dress, a silvery light blue. She sits at her throne, and the tiger curls at her feet.
"I have arrived." The feel of power entering the room came with her.
"Senchenal Catsgrace." She nods her head at him.
"My Prince" He kisses her hand.
She smiles and then looks upon the court.
"You may begin."
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

"Well my business does not pay to be inefficient. Im sure you have done the maths and figured every Hour of my time is worth.. "

She looks at her ghoul who quickly gets out a calculator, does a few quick calculations before saying "$821.92 maam, of course that is after tax and thats your personal earnings.."

Cat smiles at the ghoul.

"So Mairten, whats your latest subject of study if you dont mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Cat nods to the prince as she enters. Cat had no business with the prince this evening. Her visit was meerly social.
Back to top Go down
jerome

jerome

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm

[Jerome arrives and is followed by another man. Seeing a conversation already in place Jerome keeps a distance but not to far to seem cold.]

Stockholm University - Elysium Blackm10
>the man following< What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Mairtin pauses, deepin thought. "Yes. I am currently considering seventeen separate investigations. Seven into linguistic connections, five into fae relics, three with regard to certain occult rituals I am trying to perfect, one into a new ink formula and one regard Kentucky blue grass."
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

"Thats quite impressive. I personally would avoid the Fae relics. I try to avoid the fae at every available oppurtunity. Though I have not seen them for a very very long time so things are either quiet on the fae front or something has happened to them? Perhaps one of the courts won the war? I dont know, never really cared enough to look into it I guess"
Back to top Go down
The Various NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Make an intelligence + Ettiquite check Catherine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Mairtin nods, "yes, the fae are remarkably secretive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm University - Elysium   Stockholm University - Elysium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stockholm University - Elysium
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next