kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...: Empty
PostSubject: Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...:   Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

(Keep in mind this is the begining, and my inexperience as a GM though experience as a DM, I will try and do well by you all...)

The sun sets on the Jersey shoreline, as the sun dips below the horizon, the nightlife comes alive. And the night unlife. Let us begin...muhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com
Catherine

Catherine

Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...:   Since I have had a number of request for start of Game...: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Dont worry too much about it. I am allways willing to give help or advice to a newbie GM. However your dealing with D&D players will help you alot. Its not that much different as far as Im aware but Ive only played D&D once. I think the only difference is when the characters enter a market place you dont have to roll off a list of Items they wont find such as "No magical items, no + 10 swords" etc lol
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: AtlantictropolishallowedacresChronicle-
Jump to: