kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chained to the Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Chained to the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Chained to the Beast   Chained to the Beast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Chained to the Beast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrance Duave was growing concerned. Noone had seen his sire for months now. And if they had, they wouldn't speak of it. This is very un-Toreador like.
Pacing back and forth in his rent controlled penthouse, Terrance stopped before a particularlly impressive painting. He had done so before, and much like the other times, he became lost in the textures, the expert strokes of a master's hand that had touched this canvas. The colors.
Coming out of it, he sensed something was different, he slowly turned around.
{My sire, there is ...Vivianna?}
Across from him, in tathers of a designer gown, that was months out of fashion, crouched his sire Vivianna. Her hair lay in a mess about her head, her dress, face and fingers stained with blood and other liquids. Her body was before him, but it was her beast that looked forth from her eyes.
{Dear God! I should have seen the warning signs... the increased social calender, putting more and more of herself into her social scene,yet the mistakes, the nasty comments ...in the last few years, I haven't seen any new art works from her... she's gone.}
Vivianna's beast bared her fangs at Terrance, his apartment now just another familiar hunting ground. She knew this prey, knew she was stronger than it. But, she could make it help her.
She leaped onto him, pinning him to the ground, and biting her lip, forced that last bit of vitae into his mouth that would complete the blood bounding.

His mind reeled back to the night, one winter evening, when they stood naked before a faux fire, and stared into each others eyes. She let him feed from her that night. Afterwards, finding this a mistake, she spent less time with him, to his chargrin.

Now he saw the beauty of the beast before him, such savage freedom, such raw magnetism, he was entralled, in danger, but it was worth it.

{My offspring will lure prey to me, until failure then it is food. } She smiled wickedly, and let out a howl.
He was helpless but to obey her every primal whim, which she showed him through pointing at things or people. He couldn't not help her, after all she gave him his life.
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Chained to the Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: Out of Character :: Fiction-
Jump to: