kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangs and Nights Forevermore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Gangs and Nights Forevermore Empty
PostSubject: Gangs and Nights Forevermore   Gangs and Nights Forevermore Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Subject: Gangs and Nights Forevermore

{I'm getting two old for this shit.}
Carlos stood over the bodies of the rival gang. Smoking gun in one hand, blood covered knife...okay, small sword in the other. His latino body glistening with blood in the reflected light of the streetlight. His boys stood around him,
"Way to go Esse!"
"Ya man, you the man, you the shit!"
{I look like one of them, a twenty something. I wonder what they would say if they knew I wasn't just a legacy, but over eighty years old.}
"Yeah, Los Gatos of Los Angelos foreverman!"
He replied,
"It aint' no thang, I just did what any of you woulda."
Pepper shook his head, and muscled his way over, "You DeAngelos's are all the same. Shit man, you is the man, don't let nobody ever tell you different."
"Gracias, gracias...but let's split before THE MAN gets here, eh?" He laughed and they joined in, strolling down the street like they own it, after all, they paid for it in blood.

"Damn it all to hell!" Dectective Ralph Bronson slammed his fist on his patrol car.
"Easy partner, easy."
Ralph looked at the carnage,
"Yeah, tell that to them. I doubt their spirits are resting easy." He lights a cigarette. "And I don't plan to either, not till we catch this asshole."
"Yeah, well...I don't know how easy that'll be...I mean, heck, the M.O. goes back years. This guy has experience on his side."
"First of all, don't assume anything, it could be a copy cat, sure it could be some old guy, or ...something more, something else."
"Aw, don't go talking your voodoo bullshit to me, there ain't so such thing as ghosts, vampires or any of that other crap. You be careful they don't lock you up in the looney bin, talking nonsense like that!"
"Yeah well, ...there are more things in this world, then are dreamed of in your philosophy."
"Now the Shakespeare, I give up!"
He shakes his head and laughs, "Yeah, well I don't."
He walks away from the crime scene, and throws the ciggarette down and squishes it with his boot.
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1