kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead   Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Salisar looked about nervously. This was his first attempt at making a contact outside his clan. The Tremere neonate nervously stepped back and forth on either foot. {Where is she?}
Someone cleared their throat and he whirled, his hand rising,
"Nervous are we?" A pleasant feminine voice said from the shadows. He exclaimed,
"Don't sneak up on me, I could have..."
"Done something unfortunate? Perhaps for you." She stepped forth from the shadows into the small circle of light cast by a dim light outside the door in the alleyway. Her horrid appearence belied her seductive voice.
"Um, so ...I didn't quite ..um, are you a nosferatu?"
She laughed,
"Not quite, though at times,...who can say?" Her countence appeared rotting, yet nothing fell off.
"I'm of another clan,...a rarer one. You are Tremere, yes?"
"Yes. ... So, you said you could teach me Necromancy? I thought only the Giovanni knew that?"
She stared at him, with dead eyes.
"Those...upstarts, ...they think they know much, but one day, they shall realize what they know is far too little."
She cleared her throat, "To answer your question, yes. Of course one day I shall require a boon in compense. Is that agreeable?"
He thought about it...{Hmm...seems to dislike the Giovanni...not that I can blame her, they clean up well, but they're damn creepy. She seems nice enough if a bit icky...}
"Very well. When shall we meet next and where?"
"Go to the voodoo shop at the edge of town, three nights hence, ask for Baroness Samedi. The woman is mine, she will instruct you further."
"Is that your name?" She regarded him,
"It is what you may call me for now."
"Until then."
"Aren't you forgetting something Salisar dear?"
He looked at her blankly.
"A parting kiss."
His eyes widened.
"if you plan to work with the dead, you shall need to strengthen your stomach." She laughed.
He tenitavely approached her and leaned over to kiss her lightly,
She grabbed his face and gave him some tounge. Some slightly decomposed tounge.
He attempted to avoid wretching. She looked at him with a mix of humor and contempt mixed with pity.
"Not bad. You could use some practice. See you later..." She disapeared back into the darkness.
Visably disturbed, he headed back to the compound, hoping he wouldn't be missed. He only had deviated slightly from his time and path schedule.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who can say indeed." Horace, a nosferatu of some age, turned away after they left.
{A Samedi...a rare bloodline. I'm sure someone would be interested in this information..perhaps she would be interested in keeping such information..private.}
He slipped into the sewers as he contemplated how he could use this to his and the clans advantage.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Again. Go through everything you did again." Ambrice Tingleton stood before Salisar and stared down at him.
"I left the compound, I went a round about route, and made contact with the Gangrel, as per instructed, and exchanged the vial of vitae for the scroll he held. Then I ..."
"Yes?"
"I returned to the compound, also going a round about way."
"Would you like to know an interesting observation I've made?"
"Yes, of course." She smiled wanly at him.
"From the location of the exchange, to here, ...time time it would take, given all possible routes has been computed by me. There is still a window of minutes to account for."
"I will endevor to be more efficient then."
"Yes, you do that....you may go, for now." He rose, she turned away and when had walked to the doorway,"Oh and Salisar...I'll be watching you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Salisar stood outside the entrance to a rather high ranking member of his Clan's door.
He had been summoned there.
He cleared his throat and knocked.
"Do come in."
He came in and was somewhat taken aback. The room was filled with wonderous inventions, from many eras. An older man with a white beard and robes sat before a fire.
{It's a wonder this place doesn't catch on fire...}
"Do sit, if you would, ...I've been watching your progress, young Salisar, and thought to speak with you a while, ...if I'm not taking too much of your time?"
"Not at all sir." He sat at the offered chair.
"Good, good."
"Very nice chair, and interesting room."
{Just how old is he? What generation? He looks like he'd fit in next to Arthur or Davinci...}
"Why thankyou, it's rather old, but well made. I have gotten quite a collection together over the years haven't I?" He chuckled.
"...uh, yes."
"Tell me, ...have you ever tasted the vitae of ...an Elder or older?"
"No sir, well yes sir, but only in the sense that we all in the pyramid have tasted the blood of the others..."
He smiled, "Yes, of course. Very astute. Well then, tonight is your lucky night, miboy."
{Uh...what?}
"What do you mean?"
He strode over to a cabinet, and pulled out a silver chalice.
"This is for you, I belive you have earned it."
He eyed the chalice...
"It is...?"
"The Vitae of a considerably lower generation kindred than yourself. Enjoy."
He took the chalice, and ...{But, should I?}
He smelled it. {DRINK...DRink damn you...DRink!} his beast said in his head.
He savored it, as he drank the rich old vitae.
"Good. Tell me Salisar, have you ...made many friends in the chantry?"
He looked at his slightly fuzzily, {Wow, he is such a good man.}
"If you don't mind me saying so sir, I'd be honored to have you as a mentor..."
"Of course, of course...perhaps I can arrange it. I am rather busy, but ...still."
He smiled at him. He smiled back.
"Do you have any friends, outside the Chantry?"
"Um...well, ...funny you should ask that."
He leaned over.
"I made a contact, but I'm supposed to meet up with her, but I don't know how I'll be able to make my appointment, Tingleton is watching me like a hawk."
"Terrible, you know what, I'll take care of that for you."
"Really?" He looked at him with hope in his eyes.
"Yes, ...afterwards, why don't you stop in and tell me all about how it went?"
"Sure, that would be ...great."
"Indeed, well, run along...give me a night, and all will be well."
"Thankyou."
"The pleasure is mine."
He backed out of the room.
"Come out, Ambrice."
Ambrice Tingleton walked into the room.
"You were correct, in that more was than was obvious, and that it was beyond you. I shall ...take him on as a pet project,...let him do as he sees fit, for now."
She bowed her head,
"Yes, great grand sire."
----------------------------------------------------
{Somehow I managed to get out anyway. Maybe I'm getting good.} Salisar thought as he left the area of the chancery and proceeded to the Voodoo quarter.
He was careful to avoid bumping into anyone or looking them in the eyes, {Last thing I need is to be cursed by someone...}
He found the shop. He entered, through a string of beads.
The interior was filled with many paraphernalia of the voodoo world.
A dark skinned woman, rose with a smile..
"Can I help...you?"
Her smiled faltered.
"I have come at the behest of the Baroness Samedi. I am seeking to meet with her again."
Her eyes widened.
"Of course, of course. Come right in child."
He acquiesced.
"Have a seat right there, and I'll attend to the matters at hand."
"Thankyou." He looked around with some curiosity. {I wonder how much of this actually works?}
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: Out of Character :: Fiction-
Jump to: