kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regrets..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Regrets.......... Empty
PostSubject: Regrets..........   Regrets.......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

"Look Maria, I did it for you, for us...now we can be together, we can be together forever!" A somewhat disturbing young man stood outside the back door of a suburban house. A male corpse lay at his feet.
A look of horror came across her face,
She screamed, then stammered,"What...what did you do?"
"He didn't really love you, not like I do, I heard him, bragging to his friends how he was going to seduce you and then dump you...but I'll never leave you."
She stood staring for a moment or so then started backing away,
"You're scaring me Tommy. I don't know who you are right now."
He looked at her incredulously, "It's me, good ol' Tommy, we've known each other all our lives...I just never could compete with..."he looks down at the corpse," jerks like him before, but now I've got an edge. I can give it to you too."
"I don't want to be like...you."She turned and started to run inside,...
He was suddenly in front of her,
"No need to be afraid kitten, I'm here to protect you...to love you." He said as he touched her face with his chill fingers. She froze in horror.
"T...Tommy...why are you so cold?"
"I'm just a chill kinda guy, ..." he winked at her," you know me."
"This isn't the Tommy I know."
A look of annoyance flashed across his face,
"You keep saying that, but I'm me, only better!" he yelled,
She took a step back,
"You're ...you have to go to the police, tell them what you did, they can get you help."
"They were right." He put his hand into a fist. "They said to cut any ties to the mortal world, but no...I had to try and win your heart. And now..I have to kill you or they'll kill me,"he looked down," ...unless you want to be with me, forever?" He looked up with a fanatical hope in his eyes.
Hers only held terror and the knowledge that to die would be better than to become whatever he was.
--------------------------------------------------------------
A trio of ethereally beautiful women, with sharp teeth in their mouth appeared, surrounding Tommy, but he didn't see them. He only had eyes for Maria.
"So, what do you say? Will you join me forever?"
"No man thing. You shall be the one who shall die."
He swiveled his head to the side to see the one speaking, while the other two grabbed him and pinned him to the ground. The one who spoke walked up to Maria.
"Come woman, and we shall show you what truth strength is." Maria stared at the monster, but ...it had rescued her.
"Tha...thankyou."
She smiled a horrifying smile.
"You shall curse me before the night is thru, but soon enough, all shall be made clear."
"You can't do this. Do you know who I'm with?"
"Who?" She turned to him.
"Um..with ...the Ventrue."
She raised an eyebrow.
"I doubt that, but even if it is the case, we're saving them future headaches." She turns to the others holding him, "Take him. I'll bring our pretty here."
Maria's face crosses, "Bring me, bring me where?"
"Sleep." Maria slumped to the ground.
{That was useful, hmm, good trade.}
She picked her up and they went into the night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Maria fell to the ground. She never felt so hungry. Her hair cascaded down her face, and she looked up and saw Tommy, strapped to a table.
He saw her, "Maria, you got to get me out of here, those ...things are dangerous, listen I'm sorry if I scared you. Maybe I shouldn't have killed that guy. Let me go."
"Yes, do let him go. All the way down." A voice said.
Maria crawled forward toward him.
"T...Tommy?"
"Yeah, it's me."
"No, all he is ...is meat and blood."
"Bitch!" He saw then what they had done.
"I've been called worse, ...go ahead Maria, do what comes naturally...I'll be outside."
She licked up the side of his face.
"Wha...what are you doing?"
"Giving you want you wanted, my attentions, you seem so delicious, I could just ...eat you up." She leans back and snaps forward, biting into his flesh, drinking blood and consuming the very undead flesh from his bones.
He let out a scream!
She continued.
Outside,watching,
"Yes, I think she shall me a great addition the group, we need new blood."
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Regrets..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: Out of Character :: Fiction-
Jump to: