kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twisted .........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Twisted ......... Empty
PostSubject: Twisted .........   Twisted ......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Sarah walked down the street, the same street she'd walked down countless times as a child. It all seemed familiar yet...not. A few places closed or changed names, it seemed a little darker...yet damn it, this was her town. That's why she came back, with her fancy degree, to try and save this nostaligic wonderland.
A man stepped from the shadows, his face unshaved in days, his clothing dirty and ragged, he moved towards her then stopped when he saw her face.
"Sa...Sarah? Sarah Kingstine?" He dropped the bottle he was holding, which she realized he was likely have used as a weapon but moments before.
"Yes...do I know you?" A look of aghastment, followed by a wide yellow teethed, a few missing grin occured.
"Do you know me, shit, heck yeah...it's Jack." Her mind realed...{Jack...how is that possible? this man looks like a poor bum, Jack was captain of the football and valedvictorian...}
"God...Jack, what happened to you?" A look of shame crossed his face, then rage.
"What happened to me? What happened to me? You want to know what the hell happened to me? I'll tell you, it was this god damn, hell hole of a town, it's gone down the shitter Sarah, and if I was you, I'd skeddadle, or else it'll pull you down with it."
Sarah was shocked. {Noone talked to her like that...but if this is what had become of Jack, then what hope had she?}
"I ...I really hope things turn around for you Jack,...I have to go."
"Alright then,...but mark my words, little missy, once this town gets her teeth into ya, it won't let go, not till your drained dry. It's alot darker here than you remember Sarah."it disturbed her that his words echoed her own thoughts of moments before.
he starts to cough deeply and she runs away.
A voice echoes from the deeper darkness...
"You did good Jack, very good."
"Thankyou master...may I?"
A sigh...
"Very well...I suppose you have earned your keep another night."
A pale arm streches forth from the darkness, and a clawed hand reaches out and slashes it open. Jack greedily drinks the blood from the arm,
"Enough." Jack stops reluctanlty.
"Now go and change out of that rediculioius outfit, and ...change into your business best, you have to be ready to greet Sarah when she visits the Bank President on Monday to ask for that loan." A disturbing laughter fills the darkness...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah tugged on her skirt, to straighten it. Wearing business attire, she strode in a way she hoped seemed confident, towards the First National Bank. Checking her appearence in the reflection of the door, she wished she could do something about the dark circles under her eyes, she hadn't slept well, ...she couldn't get Jack out of her head.
She reached out and stepped inside, the chill air conditioned room was a nice change.
She strode up to a desk, an african american male in a suit and glasses looked up, rising,
"Hello," he smiled, "May I help you in some way today miss?" He extended a hand, "I'm Darril Cleanwood."
"Sarah, Sarah Kingstine. I'd actually like to speak to the bank president if that's possible."
"I'll see what I can do." He sat back down and dialed on his desk phone.
"Excuse me sir, but there is a lovely young woman here to see you." He smiled at her as he said that. "Yes, very good."
"He said he'll see you shortly, just wait at those chairs over there." he indicated some black leather chairs outside an office room. "It was a pleasure meeting you."
"And you." {I think he was hitting on me...} she blushes.
She strode over and sat on the chair nearest the door.
{I hope I get this loan...}
The door opened moments later,
"Hello, can I ...Sarah, Sarah Kingstine? Is that you? I haven't seen you in ages...come on in." Jack stood in the door way, or at least how she had always imaged Jack to turn out, nicely pressed business suit, perfect teeth, well groomed, with a position matching his intellect, charm and handsome appearence. {But...but...I just saw him, he was a bum!}
She managed to set a smile and follow inside and sit at the offered chair.
"Now what brings you back to our fair town?" He smiled and asked her.
"I..."she paused, confused. "I...I have come to see you about a loan."
"Well,"he said with a smirk, "You've certainly come to the right place. What is this loan for, if I might ask?"
"Well, I wanted to do some community improvements."
"Perhaps I can be of assistance, I am in the local chamber of commerce, amongst other groups...what did you have in mind?"
"I...I...I didn't see you in the dark last night did I? You weren't dressed as a bum?"
A slightly amused look crossed his face,
"Was I ...slumming it? Hardly. If I ever feel the need, "He leaned over co-conspiratorially, "I go somewhere where no one knows who I am, it would hardly do for the bank president to be seen at some bar or club, eh? Tell me Sarah, are you single?"
"I...I ...I have to go." She rose and ran out of the room, the bank and into the day.
{This was a mistake...I must be losing my mind!}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I believe I have acted as per our agreement, have I not?" The pale, clawed man sat in his chair, opposite a lovely yet disturbing woman. One of his eyes, was golden like an eagle, and his back, covered with hair much like a great ape. The woman had a dangerous look in her eyes, and she swayed back and forth and then replied,
"I suppose you have at that."
"Then you will get your brethren to stop their pranks on my operations for the next 6 months?"
She sighs, "If I must, very well."
"Good, ... the logging operations must be stopped in a way that benefits my mentor, not randomly. The girl has been unhinged."
"Excellent. Of course by the time I am done with her, she will be far more discombobulated than that."
"As you wish...then we are both satisfied?"
"Would you care to seal it with an exchange of blood?"
"That...is quite alright. Blake will see you to the door."
A ghoul of average height, weight and overall demeanor steps up.
"This way madam."
"Oh, I haven't been called that in so long, ..." a dreamy look comes over her eyes,
"I was one once you know, ...those were the days..."
She follows after him mindlessly,
upon reaching the door, she turns quickly and hisses,
"Well, beast boy trailing after the blood crumbs, beware the tiger doesn't turn in its den, when the famine, is nowhere near its end." she laughs hysterically and exits...

later...

Sarah sat in her apartment, her head in her hands.
{what is wrong with me? I ...I know I saw him, but then I saw him and...}
{"And you don't know what is real."}
{Exactly I ...what? Is someone there?"}
{"Of course I'm here, I've always been here,...and I'm pleased, you are such a good and faithful servant."}
{"Are...are you God?"}
"Some call me that, but I prefer Goddess..."}
"You mean you are a female?"
She says outloud.
"And so much more."
A beautiful ethereal woman steps into the room.
Sarah falls to her knees.
"Who ...who are you?" She stares into her eyes...
"I've had many names, ...but you can call me Hecate. I've come to free you, would you like to be free?"
"Yes...yes, oh god yes..."
"Shhh...don't be afraid my child,...soon you will know no fear."
She cups her face in her hands,
"You are so cold."
"And your faith shall save you."
With that, she drinks her vitae, the blood flowing out, and across her chest. Drinking some of it, she laughs the while...
Then she rips her wrist open, and puts it to her mouth.
Sarah doesn't know if this is real or a fantasy, but it...it tastes so good.
She drinks and drinks and then is pushed to the ground.
Smiling down on Sarah, Hecate says,
"Sleep, and dream, and rise and dream no more, for you shall live in the world of dreams manifest, and reality shall be your fantasy now."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah looked around in wonder, "Everything is so pretty." She said to no one in particular.
"I did it, I fixed the city."
Around her, buildings burned and corpses lay in the streets.
"Oops...looks like Momma shouldn't have left you alone tonight."
"Momma?" She turned and her Sire stood there.
"Yes childe, it's me."
"Look, ... I painted the town red."
"Yes, you did...but let's go before someone sees. Who still can tell the tale."
"Okay...can we go to the carnival soon?"
"Maybe...I'll see what I can do."
They moved on into the night...the sounds of sirens distantly wailing...
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Twisted .........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: Out of Character :: Fiction-
Jump to: