kindredspirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindredspirits

Play Vampire the Masquerade here! Role play game, in forum format.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet ...................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GM
Admin
Lord GM

Pet ................... Empty
PostSubject: Pet ...................   Pet ................... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Pet

Subject: Pet Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary Vett strode down the street, {Really, what kind of neighborhood is this to hold the afterparty in?} She kept her pace brisk, and her eyes ahead.
Wearing a designer outfit, with gold earings, in the form of cat heads with emerald eyes, her brunnette hair was expertly done, makeup just so, a real beauty. At least on the outside.
"Excuse me lady, but I'm lost, could you help me find my Mommy?" A small boy in torn clothing came up to her.
"Eeek...oh get away...street urchin." She sped up to avoid the child.

Bane smiled then, his grotesque face covered in wrinkles and postules, lit up.
"She'll do nicely." He moved from the sewer grate, and followed her, coming ahead, as he knows these sewers well.

Hillary felt like she was being watched. {These neighborhoods, things happen and nonone sees anything...I'll have to keep an eye out.} She took a canister of mace from in her purse.

A most handsom man stepped out,
"Miss, ...are you looking for the event?"
Hillary sighed, relieved,
"Yes, thank heavens...what ever made you people choose this neighborhood for the afterparty?"
"Well, if the party gets rowdy, the police won't likely come..."
"Makes sense."
"If you'll come this way..."
She strode next to him,
"I'm an admirer of your work."
"Oh? Really what have you seen me in?"
"It's more ...I expect great things from you in the future. I've even heard of a role you may get..."
"Really?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. "Tell me more."
He led her down an alleyway while they were engrossed in conversation.
"Well, it's a challenging role, it will likely have you outside your comfort zone, ...there's some debate whether you could even handle it..."
She stopped, "I'll have you know, I can handle any role thrown at me."
He smiled, "Good."
Suddenly, he was not a hansome man, but a monster!
She backed away in horror.
"What...what are you? Is this on camera?"
"Yes ...it is. For my own pleasure I assure you." He advanced on her.
She pulled up her canister and found it empty.
"Looking for this?" He dropped and crushed the contents of his hand.
He laughed.
"You were born with beauty...but you let your inside become ugly."
"You are lecturing me on being ugly? Freak."
He smiled, "Oh, but soon enough my pet, you shall be more than well enough aquainted on the subject."
He held her against the wall, and his fangs peirced her neck!
He drained the blood from her, more and more, then he tore his arm with a gnarled tooth, and put her face to his wound. Despite herself she found herself swallowing his foul blood, and ...liking it. He dragged her into the sewers....

Hillary awoke ...she doesn't know how much time has passed, but she feels so ...alive. She can hear every rat scurry, feel the water flow around her, and the hunger. She never knew such hunger! She looked up as someone lit a lighter.
{The monster!}
He chuckled,
"Look in the water lass,...if you stare long enough into an abyss...it looks back at you."
She looked at her reflection...and screamed, and screamed,...and screamed!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Really Bane, how can you treat her like that?" The Lasombra looked at the wretch of a kindred that his Anttribu Nosferatu contact had created.
Bane smiled, yanking on the chain around Hillary's neck. She stumbled to the ground at his feet.
"Because I can, this ...monster," he laughed, " is my little pet. I just made her outside match her inside. But fear not, I'll take care of her well enough."
He tossed her a rat. She bit into it, while looking at him.
"Isn't that right, my pet?"
"Yes, well..."Shuddering, he thought his masters were cruel...,"Have you the information we seek?"
"Of course, of course...would you care to sit?" He indicated a rotted chair.
"That is...quite alright. I prefer to stand." Bane chuckled,
"Oh course, of course...yes, here it is." He held a parchament out to him. The Lasombra quickly took it. "Is there any light?"
"Don't you trust me?" He flicked his lighter on with a laugh.
Hillary shrank back from the light,
"Everything seems in order...the Bishop will be pleased."
"Bully for me, then. I'll be collecting that favor sooner than he thinks."
"That's between the two of you, but I shall pass on your ...sentiments."
"You do that. And be mindful as you go, I hear there's alligators in the sewers..."
The Lasombra quickly left, to the sound of laughter echoing in the tunnels after him. Then a whimper.
"Don't worry pet, soon enough we will be living large." hahahhahahahaha.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://kindredspirits.forumotion.com

Pet ...................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kindredspirits :: Your first category :: Out of Character :: Fiction-
Jump to: